2012年4月20日金曜日

4月に成って2月の天気 記事をかいてくれました!

http://www.uwrf.edu/NewStudentAndFamilyPrograms/InternationalStudentServices/upload/ISS-Newsletter-April-2012.pdf> 内容は以下の通りです。スワンありがとう!
Hello, my name is Xuanyun Wang, and I am an international student from China. I have been in River Falls for almost one year, and I have had a lot of wonderful moments with my host family. 
My host parents are Darryl and Hiroko. Maybe you can tell from my host mother’s name that she is Japanese. They have two lovely children, Hannah and Kent. Hannah is in second grade, and Kent is still in kindergarten. Both of them can speak fluent Japanese. This is an amazing family!

I usually meet them once every two weeks to join them for dinner. Darryl picks me up in the afternoon, so I can play with the kids for awhile before dinner. Hiroko is a really good cook. Her Japanese dishes are delicious. Darryl can also grill good burgers. After dinner, we watch movies together or play Wii games. During most of my visits, Darryl will take a picture so we can remember the day! If there are opportunities, my host family wil bring me to outdoor activities, too! We went to the Hudson Theater for a song and dance drama. We also spent Halloween at the Minnesota Zoo in Minneapolis. The most exciting time was skiing during my winter break. Darryl, Hannah, and I went to Green Acres in Lake Elmo, Minnesota. That was my first time skiing. 
Darryl was very patient while teaching me some simple skills. I fell more than five times, but it was a really great experience.
Darryl, Hiroko, Hannah, and Kent form an awesome host family. Now, I am glad I still have a long time left at UWRF, so I can still have fun with them! I look forward to spending more time with them!


ここ、4月になって、気候が逆戻り。しまったはずのジャケットを着て、外であそぶけんちゃん。 さあ、何を植えたのかな? 芽が出るかな?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿